Monday, April 2, 2012

NEW 2 WEEK CHALLENGE

Well, I don't know what happened, I thought I had people taking the challenge below and I only had one person turn in their photo!

I have a new challenge .... ARE YOU UP TO IT?

HERE IS THE NEW CHALLENGE
IT STARTS TODAY
04/02/12


1.  Take a picture of your abs TODAY send it to me with your name to match the abs at   cagymgirl@aol.com

2.  500 ABDOMINAL CRUNCHES - ANY KIND, BUT ALL AB WORK  = EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT.

3. At the very last day of this challenge take a picture of your abs and send that second picture to me with your name to match that new 6 pack and I will post it!

4. For some of you that are shy about showing your abs.  You can take a picture of yourself holding a handwritten sign that says, "I DID THE 500 CRUNCH-A-DAY CHALLENGE!"

 
READY SET GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment