Friday, March 16, 2012

FIT FRIDAY

Good morning everyone! TGIF!

It's raining here in Sacramento, boo.  That hindered my training  this morning with my client since it was pouring at 7:30 a.m. and we planned a 5 mile run, so he opted to run on my treadmill and I was on my spin bike right beside him.  I love training Andrew he never complains!

Today was my client's monthly weigh in.   We do a monthly weigh in, instead of weekly.   I usually do not let him see the number, so I have him face to opposite direction.  But today, I wanted him to see his result since his starting weight last year was 425.  As of today he has lost 176 pounds which brings him to 249 pounds.    His goal is 175.   I get choked up every time I weigh him because he always loses the weight and it's because of his hard work and dedication.

On day one, he could barely walk to the end of his street.  When he tried, he was out of breath, dizzy and wanted to give up.  At 425 pound that will do that to you.  Now - he has signed up to run a full marathon.  I couldn't be prouder!   He wouldn't let me post his pic because he wants to his goal then told me I could . Ha ha ha I totally understand, but let me just tell you, he cannot keep the girls off of him!  Uh I'm just so proud of him.  I'm honored to be a part of his weight loss journey.

It just enforces that hard work and dedication DO  pay off.  I just want you to focus on one pound at a time and one day at a time!  I know you can do this. If my client can do this, you can do this!

What is amazing about starting your new life and making this a lifestyle change is that, along the way you learn so much about yourself.  You really do.  Not only do you learn how strong you really are, you also learn why you got yourself to where you are at. 

No it's more than just "oh I ate bad."  No, it goes deeper than that. There are reasons why you may be in THAT place and you can't seem to motivate yourself to get out of that place. 

Personal trainers are everywhere and at your access if you need that help.  You may think only the movie stars can afford them, but that's not true.  We are willing to work with your budget!  Your health is so very important and I'm sure you would like to add some years onto your life right?

What are you waiting for? Don't say, "tomorrow."  Say  - "ENOUGH - I'm doing this NOW."

No comments:

Post a Comment