Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yay My Monday Got Better

I wasn't sure how my Monday was going to turn out.  First thing I did when I got to the office, somehow manage to slide my cell phone across my desk and it fell in between the wall and my massive and VERY heavy desk.  It was pure chaos trying to get it out.  I got it, even though I cut my hand while trying to get it out of there.  I left a lot of details out of that ordeal, but I don't want to bore you.

I taught my two Monday night classes - kickboxing and R.I.P.P.E.D. a

Sorry I had a little drip going on with my honey and it's on a paper towel, but hey, you get the picture.  I usually eat that as a pre-workout meal, since it's so quick and easy to put together while at the office.

Well, I didn't have a lot to say today.  I sure hope you were able to get your workout in today.  I definitely got mine and served it up to my students.

Sleep sleep sleep, super important and yes YOU BURN CALORIES while you sleep! So get your rest, your body needs it and  GOOD NIGHT!

To your health!

2 comments: