Thursday, January 3, 2013

Party On A Bike

Yesterday was the first class I taught for 2103.  I was super excited since I worked for a couple of hours on a great play list for my cycle/spin class.  I was so pleasantly surprised to see new faces.  Wait, hold up, stop the music, that's right, the gym was packed due to those that makes those new year's resolutions to work out more.  Although sure, many do not uphold their promise to themselves, it is still nice to see new faces and those that haven't been in the gym for sometime.  I'll take it, a packed class noooo problem.

Anytime I play the song, "Love Game," with Gaga and Manson, you know we are gonna have one sweaty class.  It was fantastic! That's me on my Schwinn bike getting ready to teach class.

I did pretty good yesterday, considering it's my last day of vacation from my daytime job.  I ate clean and kept it real!

Lunch: Chicken, Kale, 1 tblspn of 100% of Extra Virgin Olive Oil for my dressing, 1/2 a carrot, blueberries and organic green tea. Yummy!
I wasn't too hungry when I got home after class, but thankfully, I had cooked a ton of chicken yesterday so I could just heat something up.  Dinner was a clean sweep too, I'M ON A ROLL!

Dinner: Chicken and 1 cup of quinoa
Did you make a new year's resolution?  If so, what was it?  Have you stuck with it so far? Let me hear from you out there in the internet world!

No comments:

Post a Comment