Monday, July 16, 2012

NEW GROUP FITNESS OFFER

Thank you so much for coming to my fitness blog.  I hope this fitness blog and site can motivate you, inspire you in fitness and help you with any information you need and are seeking out.

For those that live in my local area, I have a new group fitness offer!  

Many of you have contact me wanting me to train you, take my class, etc.  Most do not have a membership for my group fitness classes at the healthclubs I teach at.  So this is something for those that don't have a gym membership to where I teach at ....READ ON!

You want to workout!  Have you always said to yourself, "I wish I had someone to motivate me to workout! I wish I could afford a personal trainer!"  Well, listen up, YOU CAN afford a personal trainer.  I'm going to personalise a bootcamp just for you and your friend(s).

You want to be motivated to workout, and one of the best ways to stay focused, accountable and consistent is to have a workout buddy!

If you are a little shy about exercising in a large group, I have just the thing for you!  My bootcamps are normally $25 per person! HAVE I THE OFFER FOR YOU TODAY!

You can SCHEDULE a workout appointment with me and you bring a workout partner and I 'm going to cut the price to $15.00 and we will keep your group to no more than 4 people. 

YOU can create your own group!  This can be bridal parties that want to get into those bridesmaids dresses! Or just you and your friends!

WARNING: Now I just wanted to make this clear because in the past, I have had people come to my bootcamps that mentally and physically - DO NOT WANT TO WORKOUT, had no idea that they were going to have to work hard and complained the entire time. BOOTCAMP and working hard kinda go together :)    If this is you, I wouldn't contact me.  Ha ha ha , this is a workout for people who are serious about getting healthy and realize that coming to a bootcamp requires a positive attitude and effort :)
If you want to jump on this great offer contact me and let's work it out!  YOU SEE YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH OR FAMOUS TO AFFORD A PERSONAL TRAINER! I am right here to work with you!


Contact me on FB or at cagymgirl@aol.com and in the reference box insert "workout deal"

Let's do this!

2 comments:

  1. People, you should jump on this deal! If you are looking for or need a new trainer, or just in a work out rut...Lisa is the coach for you!

    ReplyDelete