Tuesday, August 7, 2012

NEW CHALLENGE! What Is It Going To Take?

Sometimes we all need a push to get that workout completed! I admit even for myself, when not teaching or training, sometimes I need a little motivation too!

WELL I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!
Disclaimer: Remember HONESTY policy.  If you are dishonest then you really can't win now can you? Be honest with YOURSELF!

HERE IT IS:

Start a WORKOUT TIP JAR.  After you have completed a THOROUGH workout.  Listen up -  I DO NOT mean  that the workout is a walk the dog in the park(or the kids)  or a leisure bike ride - N.O.!.  I'm talking A WORKOUT that makes you want to fall on the floor flat on your back out of breath and clothes soaked! Got it?  Like Laura right here:

After you have completed a good solid workout PUT $1.00 in your workout tip jar!

Some of you aren't use to working out past your comfort zone.  THIS IS YOUR CHALLENGE TO DO SO!

After your 100th yes I said ONE HUNDRED workout here's what you do - YES! You earned $100 WHOOHOO:

1. I want you take a picture of you holding that full jar and email me at:  cagymgirl@aol.com   

2.  You go and buy something that you couldn't fit into before! 

3. After you buy that cool item, send a brief note with the pic of that outfit letting us know if you went down a pant/dress/skirt/short size or two! If you are shy to have your pic taken - take a pic of what you bought and why!

HOLD YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE TO THIS CHALLENGE BY COMMENTING BELOW THIS ARTICLE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE IT...First name and last initial if you don't want to list your full name! Otherwise I won't know who is in!

I promise you this,  if you eat clean and you do these 100 WORKOUTS -not brisk walks I want a WORKOUT, you will look different from today - because today is the day you are going to start aren't you?!!!

For your own record, it's a good idea to  log your start weight so by the completion of the 100th workout you can weigh yourself again and see how much you have lost!  I hope you will join the fun!



READY SET -----  LET'S GO!
If you want a solid good workout idea here's one you can try out!

CLICK JOIN THIS SITE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE! IT'S FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment