Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ASK ME A QUESTION!

Many of you have questions about health and fitness, diets, workouts, food, you name it!

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE  = ASK ME ANYTHING!

Go to cagymgirl@aol.com and send me a question.  I will post your question (anonymously if you would prefer) and answer it here on my blog. In the reference line make sure you put "BLOG QUESTION."

Or, come on over to my Facebook Fitness Public Page.  Go to Facebook and you can also ask it there.   https://www.facebook.com/pages/That-GYM-GIRL/276374109138803


DON'T BY SHY - ASK AWAY!


QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:

Here's a question I recv'd from my email on my fitness blog: From "M"  :
 
 "I have over 100 pounds to lose I am very fearful that I will have loose skin. Does weight loss get rid of loose skin?"
 
MY ANSWER:
 
Unfortunately I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it DOES NOT. One way of alleviating SOME just a little bit of loose skin is to build some muscle. For the ladies, NO I'm not talking about bulking up like a body builder, I'm simply talking about building some lean muscle. If and after you do this and you still have loose skin, the only other way to get rid of it completely is to have surgery. I think one of the things people REALLY need to keep in mind is this. 1. When you gain weight, the more and more you gain, then lose, then gain, then lose, then gain you will create that loose skin and once you have it, as I stated before, surgery is your alternative. YO YO dieting and up/down weight gain can ruin the elasticity in your skin cells. RESOLVE to change your LIFESTYLE - get the weight off and keep it off. The only way to keep it off is to make healthy eating/working out a LIFESTYLE...FOR LIFE BABY A SEXY YOU...Is that so bad? Thanks for writing M. To your Health!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment