Monday, September 3, 2012

Thought For The Day

What is everybody doing for Labory Day? Although I would have loved to be sitting by the pool or took a weekend road trip, today I decided to just relax.  Took my daughter to get her backpack for her first day of 8th grade!  I can't believe my daughter is in her last year of junior high!

I thought I would add a brief article about a couple of things.


If you have an expectation and you focus on the end result you will fail. Focus on how you to get there and how you got there.
 

This helps in the weight loss journey--Changing your weight loss journey into a new lifestyle. Many focus on an expectation of themselves and what the end result has to be.  If that isn't working for you, try a different approach. Try focusing on HOW you get to the end and HOW you hit 
your weight loss goal. 
 
See, in order to get there, you MUST become stronger INSIDE FIRST. Yes, stronger in your heart and in your mind.  Make it your intention. And to be honest, in order to 'get there,' this inner change needs to take place, before you can truly touch the outside. I hope that makes sense. 
 
Something to think about here.  Many life lessons = are taught by none other, than ourselves. If you pay attention through your journey, you will learn new things about yourself. Things you might have never understood or known about yourself.
 
As you learn and you become GRATEFUL, you WILL become stronger, which now connects your mind and body. So, now the OUTSIDE of you now becomes matchingly strong with your mind.
 
 MIND and BODY ARE the journey, which equals YOU  BEING IN THE PRESENT,  Stay present through your journey, don't just go through the motions. Try this approach, I promise you if nothing else, you will love yourself even more.
 
Focus on your journey and the weight loss WILL follow.

 Remember you are NOT alone...I'm right here to support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment