Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FROM A READER

I created a health and fitness page on facebook on August 17, 2012.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/That-GYM-GIRL/276374109138803


This is a recent email that I received from a reader that I thought was so sweet, and well I just wanted to share what she wrote.

"Hi, a friend shared one of your messages on her FB page.
I admire what you have accomplished personally so far and what you are trying to do for others.

For myself, I love the photos, the posters/pics of motivational quotes and your stories. I'm doing well in my own goals, staying healthy, fit and trim at 50ish ;)wink but we can all use encouragement and praise.


Mainly, I am sharing your page with friends and loved ones that need the help and especially motivation to make themselves and their health a priority. Your work, helping people, motivating them to get fit is going to save lives. I am serious. Losing that 30-50 or more pounds will save them from chronic disease and death.

Keep up the great work, for all these great folks on line, for your family and especially yourself."


When I read that, I got a little choked up because that is exactly what I am trying to accomplish.  If I can save ONE person from dying young and from being unhealthy then I've done my job.  If I can inspired ONE person on a day they need it the most, and my words can stay with them when they need it most, I've done what I am supposed to be doing!

I believe we ALL are here to enjoy a life of abundance in joy, health, you name it....SO LET'S GET TO ENJOYING!

Thank you to "C" for writing such a kind note it went so far with me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment