Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So Behind

Hi all!  I am so sorry that I haven't posted any new articles lately.  It has been crazy.  I've been working on bettering my pilates teaching skills as well as training clients.  This time of year, is crazy everybody wants to be in shape!

Yes, it's that time of the year.  Lots of temptations with drinks like margaritas (big calorie drinks!), beer and bbq'd food! 

I will be back.  But I want to ask you a few questions.  And be HONEST with yourself.  REALLY honest!  I want you to think about the way you have been working out. 

- Are your workouts basically the same?
- Do you know if your are hitting your target heartrate zone?
- Do you know if you are in a fat burning zone when you are working out?
- Are you strength training and working your muscle to true fatigue?
- Do you truly TRULY TRULY push yourself to workout HARD to the point that at the end you feel like laying on your back spread eagle, panting for breath and can't believe what you have just achieved?
- Are your underwear soaked after your workout? I know funny but um it's a true sign of a hard workout

If you have answered no to any or all of these, and you have a weight loss goal...You may want to pay attention, re-evaluate the workouts you are doing.

Weight loss does not have to be this long drawn out process.  It's up to you.  But for some I can answer these for you.  That's not the point. POINT IS -- If you really really really want THIS, then you MUST stop lying to yourself and get to the REAL WORK -- that kind of workout will excel you to your goals. 

I hear all the time in the 24 years of doing this, "I am serious this time." Or, "I am on a mission."  Yet these are the one's that don't even work that hard CONSISTENTLY.   If you are realllllllly serious, you would have answered yes to each of the above questions.

 It's up to you...See you at the finish line!

I'll be back with some great reads! Until them GO GET SOAKED IN YOUR WORKOUT! You will feel like a million bucks after!




To your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment